Corrupt a wish

link3409

May 9, 2013
wish granted but your a tangerine  :troll: you are now officially oranges brother we must respect you because your the new co-owner and extinct has been kicked down to head-admin :troll:
i wish for some moving
:
:
V
[move][glow=red,2,300] :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:[/glow][/move]

dragoonmc

Notable Member
Jul 1, 2013
Fuckin Trump Land
link3409 link said:
wish granted but your a tangerine  :troll: you are now officially oranges brother we must respect you because your the new co-owner and extinct has been kicked down to head-admin :troll:
i wish for some moving
:
:
V
[move][glow=red,2,300] :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:[/glow][/move]

Wish granted but the :troll: had some gay people that got you horney :troll:

nickin11p

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 3, 2013
Wish granted but you didnt actually win so ****
i wish to rub i cant believe its not budder all over pandas nipples and taze them

link3409

May 9, 2013
wish granted but the women were orange in disguise :p
i wish for this thread to become hijacked :p
:hj: :hj: :hj:

link3409

May 9, 2013
wish granted but then god came along and was like "FK YOU BEACH YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A GOOD FUTURE" and he ruins your life :3

i wish for a tacitos

link3409

May 9, 2013
wish granted but someone died while making it and abit of their blood dripped on it and it blew up as soon as you opened the packaging :p

i wish for a afro xD  O0

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Wish granted but people still posted on this.

I wish for a better laptop. ._.