Ranks problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
I swear to god if I here another complaint about yip's promotion, or anyone for that matter, I will remove your current rank, but if you don't have a rank I'll just ban you.

Remember I have the right to promote and demote anyone I'd like, whether they have made an application or not. I don't usually promote without seeing an application but I know for sure I can trust yipyap considering he use to co-own another forum with me a while ago.

Yipyapzap

Jul 29, 2013
I warned you guys about pushing his buttons on this matter, I told you I've stood in his shoes and that he would get frustrated and start taking action, even if you were against my promotion I just want you to know I hold nothing against you, I don't want to have any bad relations with anybody on this server, so let's just leave it at that okay?

Darwin

May 3, 2013
Everything will be k as long as he obeys me. That is if we ever will meet eachother

k3nshin

Jul 1, 2013
This isn't another argument, but anyone who said anything about it is just speaking up and expressing their thoughts and opinions. Shouldn't they have the right to do that? There's no reason to demote or punish them for it.

Latiac

May 4, 2013
Exeter, UK
Bluefoxx link said:
[quote author=Dialgaz link=topic=1416.msg6094#msg6094 date=1375615088]
Hah, gaaaaaaaay!
your comment made me laugh so much
[/quote]

I hope it did! xD

But the main thing is, k3n is right, you should NOT be going around punishing and banning people for asking a question.

It does not matter if he is 'your friend' or if he has 'been a co-owner before' I don't care, I know you in real life, known you for a long time, if anything where the heck is my major promotion, Heck, i had to apply DESPITE knowing you in real life, and then you expect the whole community to take so kindly to a random person, who has not contacted us in 3 year i think, becoming a forum mod.
Not having it.

k3nshin

Jul 1, 2013
It took Extinct a while to become an Operator of the server. He did it the right and fair way making his way up to the spot he deserves. Ex does alot of shit to help the server, from what I see and what I hear. Yip JUST joined, look where he's at.

Panda

Prominent Member
May 3, 2013
Did ya double click ban or something?

Also I used to co moderate the merch scape forum can i haz /kill

EHEHEHUyheizkjlxhzghfjUKHLOKL MB,CKSJLC,I VJKL; ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.