Pandas departure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda

Prominent Member
May 3, 2013
Yer I'm starting to really see merch as a grind to play with the abiliy to make money virtually non existent and while you may say that you should adventure to get supplies it's something I don't  want to do, I was making a egg farm for a mess around but that needs
Hoppers that requires iron that is a pain to mine enough as each hopper needs like 8 iron to make and I need 30 hoppers which adds up whereas if the was decent money, I could buy iron from shop and just make it and moved on, also 7.5k for one diamond let me just grind something making 0.2 each time I do the job not a grind at all...

Tl;dl: merch is to Much of a grind sp is easier as there no one taking the resources

It's how I like mc don't hate

Ill prolly visit merch every so often to see how it's going
Other than that bai

See ya guys

-panda

ill stay on forums to much banter to miss and if merch sorts itself out ill be back

k3nshin

Jul 1, 2013
Orange, trip left, panda left and I'm sure he's not the last. We need to fix this.

KiratS555

Banned
May 3, 2013
We need our shop prices somewhat normal, I think it was Grana's idea to make the prices go up. This should be fixed as K3 said.

Panda

Prominent Member
May 3, 2013
Also can someone set my karma to -69 I was trying to but ran outta credits

Please do it as a goodbye gift <3

Extinct

May 3, 2013
'Murica
PANDATHUGLYF link said:
[quote author=Extinct link=topic=1309.msg5275#msg5275 date=1374440557]
so if we fuck up our economy, players will come back?
Yerp
[/quote]

Then everybody gets "bored" of merch because they have millions and built everything they want to..

granadora_6

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
May 14, 2013
Kirat link said:
We need our shop prices somewhat normal, I think it was Grana's idea to make the prices go up. This should be fixed as K3 said.
I love how you say it was my idea when it was really oranges, extincts and some others it's not one person that makes decisions it's many, if no one would have voted on the vote poll then nothing would have changed.

Darwin

May 3, 2013
I love how I am supposed to place 5000 stone to get one diamond with my builder job. Lovely

Panda

Prominent Member
May 3, 2013
granadora_6 link said:
[quote author=Kirat link=topic=1309.msg5255#msg5255 date=1374401286]
I love how you say it was my idea when it was really oranges, extincts and some others it's not one person that makes decisions it's many, if no one would have voted on the vote poll then nothing would have changed.
[/quote]

I voted for map wipe its idiots who wanted to keep the map

I think the only good thing about a reset is exploring the new map, if there is no map  wipe it is just boring

TripLeTricKz

Banned
May 16, 2013
A map whipe wont bring our economy back to normal, but a plugin change will. (Jobs into Mcjobs)
Why do I post this shit if I don't play anymore I dunno

k3nshin

Jul 1, 2013
Take a look at some popular servers, see how theyre economy is organized and try to mirror it a bit

Latiac

May 4, 2013
Exeter, UK
granadora_6 link said:
[quote author=Kirat link=topic=1309.msg5255#msg5255 date=1374401286]
[/quote]

Majority of the players said no to any sort of reset ~ That says enough as it is.

k3nshin

Jul 1, 2013
Actually the ratio for  'New Map' to 'Jobs/McMMO/Eco' reset was 7:3  so 4 more people prefer a map reset and everything than just eco jobs and mcmmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.