MC not working..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2013
not gonna be on for a while .. :/
Reason: mc isnt working i downloded the new cracked minecraft launcher and every time i try to run it it asks for java runtime environment 7...but i have java7 installed in my laptop...
If anyone knows a fix to this plz tell me D:

Panda

Prominent Member
May 3, 2013
Don't delete system 32 ya nub it deletes your whole operating system

It breaks your pc

Superior

May 6, 2013
Ill show you on my vm but I can't.
Here's a guide
C:\windows\system32 go to there on my computer
Or just C:\windows and delete the entire folder

KiratS555

Banned
May 3, 2013
Recon what bit pc do you have. If you have 32-Bit or 64-Bit, just search in google 32/64-Bit Java 7, than install it

Jun 25, 2013
Well....I completely fucked up my computer trying to fix the dam thing  :fp:
Formated my computer and reinstalled windows 7....not the internet doesn't work._.
I give up......gonna wait till my Bro comes back and fixes it...prob gonna buy premium too...

bladed

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 17, 2013
GirthLand
XxGamingReconxX link said:
Formated my computer and reinstalled windows 7....not the internet doesn't work._.
I give up......gonna wait till my Bro comes back and fixes it...prob gonna buy premium too...
let me use team-viewer on your computer and I can fix any problem you have with the internet, or java related things. It's a safe program so don't worry. =p

Jun 25, 2013
bladed link said:
[quote author=XxGamingReconxX link=topic=1284.msg5384#msg5384 date=1374476296]
let me use team-viewer on your computer and I can fix any problem you have with the internet, or java related things. It's a safe program so don't worry. =p
[/quote]
lol if the internet wasnt working how do i "teamview" XD derp

Status
Not open for further replies.