Let's rant on how stupid cheating really is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
Ey! Lets talk about how cheating really is stupid!
I will go first :D

(like to point out I was a cheater for 1 year or so, not to heavy mostly light stuff but I grew out of it cause I felt guilty doing it. Regardless I'm basically being a hypocrite)

I am genuinely concerned about players who think cheating is an ok thing to do. Regardless on how good your "hax" are it can still be detected through servers anyways, its only a matter of time before their caught. I especially hate the players who think its a right to cheat! just look at the cheaters in Overwatch! after their ban they complained about it stating they had the right of way to cheat! It makes me speechless on how dumb these people are. Then there are the people who pump cheat tools for people out there. 9 times out of 10 the tools are chocked full of malware or viruses. or the tools that are sold for profit. Uggh! 

But what is the icing on the cake, the thing that rustles my jimmies are the 10 year old kids that use cheats then boast about how good they are and how hard their gonna "something with a mom"

just so much cringe your face caves in on itself and you can see yourself!

anyways tell me your view on how stupid cheating really is, I think it's at the highest point of stupidity!

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Well, I've never gotten much joy from cheating. Sometimes in a single player game I may add a cheat to speed a game up that takes too long, but even then, I don't want to take the challenge out of my game, that's half the fun. I don't deal well with the anxiety of having to hide any cheating either, that may get someone else off, but not me, I worry too much I'm going to accidentally break a rule when I'm not trying to cheat! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.