Status
Not open for further replies.

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
I thought, I've given appreciation before, but I'd love to hear from everyone about their favorite things and/or people on this server. I know people have come and gone, and maybe I won't recognize everything, but I'm still interested in hearing.

For me, my favorite thing is there is always so much to do, with just enough structure to keep me focused, with the freedom to change as I need. People wise, Nick is without a doubt hilarious. America is savage, and it's entertaining, and she's extremely helpful. Groovy has been a lot of fun to play with and I've learned a bit from him. Half_Smart taught me a bit about grinders, and town stuff. xX_Panda_Xx really challenged me tp learn slimefun and to try the harder things that intimidated this old man in that area. All in all, after only starting to play MC in May, I feel like I've learned a lot, made some great friends, and found a home on this server. 

I look forward to all your thoughts, favs, and stories!

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
The community as a whole.

Y'all are cool apart from the idiots that get banned.

:doge:

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
Agreed especially the idiots who "come from {insert minecraft website here}" and ask for op or admin position, I xrayed cause I was insecure about playing with other people and felt shame after seeing how friendly people were. I redeemed myself. But, it makes me cringe to know there are people out there who genuinely think their the best with their cheats on.

anyways would love to ramble about cheaters in another post but for now. My favorite thing about this is everything. I would always stay away from a mass amount of people with the thought process of: "people are out to get me, only look out for myself" but now I can feel free to express myself and not feel awkward about it <3

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Groovy you make a good point, and I like how you ended it. Let's try and keep this post focused on the positives of Merch Reborn as it is a wonderful place where I can say I've made friends that I may never meet, but have learned to care about nonetheless. (Side note, I'll be in Europe next summer traveling the Rhine, so if any of you leave near there let me know, otherwise I'm also planning a UK trip and fully expect Cit to meet me for a pint or two!)

XKaiserX

Jul 11, 2017
For the longest time i've searched for a server where i don't have to shell out cash to enjoy the best of the server, and this is it! Everything is balanced with just enough incentive to donate, but no actual pressure not too. On a side note its amazing how great the community on the server is, despite it not being the biggest.

miltrae

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 19, 2017
i really enjoy this server. it's got a lot of rules, but they are very well managed, and i like that. i don't socialize a lot, but i like that there is a strong community and i feel a part of it when i do come out of my shell. i love all the plugins and that they are well managed. some servers just plug them all in and then the whole place turns to crap. and to second what XKaiserX said above...I like that there is no pressure to donate real money, but that there are great incentives for those of us who are able to do so. i don't mind throwing some money at a great server that i can see myself playing on for a long time. this one has been the best!

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Kaiser and Miltrae I agree with both of you. I have had the ability to spend money, but never felt compelled to do so to be competitive. I'm glad that this server has some great people on it and I hope you'll come out of your shell a little more often Miltrae! I can't say enough about this community and look forward to seeing it grow, especially if that growth means more people like you guys (and Groovy of course!)

Status
Not open for further replies.