Will there be anymore plugins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
I loved what you did with the Skill plugin, it was a nice little addition to the server.
However a lot of people are not even using slime fun in the server :O well I do at least...
Are you planning to add even more plugins that are fun to the server?

It's always so exciting to see a server change, you will never know what will be added next :D

Smeck

May 18, 2017
somewhere in arizona (usa)
Id have to disagree with you when you say people dont use slimefun. A large population of the server definitely uses slimefun but its not the type of plugin that youre gonna be working on 24/7. Its more like a project plugin so i guess thats why it seems like its not used as much as plugins that are ALWAYS in use

321defater123

May 19, 2017
smeck i disagre with u because it is not hard its just repetative so u can do it ass often as u want and still get quite abit done

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Of course, it's just finding that great of a plugin to add.

We're also open for suggestions on plugins etc, you can post your suggestions here - http://merch-gaming.com/social/forumdisplay.php?fid=13

321defater123

May 19, 2017
Smeck said:
321defater123 said:
smeck i disagre with u because it is not hard its just repetative so u can do it ass often as u want and still get quite abit done
that was not the point i was trying to make but you can disagree with me anyways
i hafe re red what you said and aculey agrey with u sorry i miss red it  :fp:

Smeck

May 18, 2017
somewhere in arizona (usa)
321defater123 said:
Smeck said:
321defater123 said:
that was not the point i was trying to make but you can disagree with me anyways
i hafe re red what you said and aculey agrey with u sorry i miss red it  :fp:
lol its all good dont worry

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
Orange said:
Of course, it's just finding that great of a plugin to add.

We're also open for suggestions on plugins etc, you can post your suggestions here - http://merch-gaming.com/social/forumdisplay.php?fid=13
I shall search far and wide for a great plugin that will not outbalance the server in anyway and can be fun to use :D

Woot plugin search time

Status
Not open for further replies.