A very harsh Resource Warp

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
So what is the deal with the Resource warp! It is unfair, everything is out to get you and you can barely do anything without having 1 negative effect on you. Fall damage = Slowness, you cannot build underneath you, etc. I thought it was a Resource world not a hardcore one D:

so is there any reasoning behind why the Resource warp, A warp designed for you to collect materials without taking chunks out of the real world, so sadistic?

Emrog

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 28, 2017
UK
I understand what you're saying - half of the time it's easier to collect resources in the main world than in the resource world, which kind of gets rid of any incentive to gather resources in the resource world. But since the resource world refreshes every few weeks, it's basically stocked to the brim with resources so without adding an extra element of falling blocks, more mob effects etc, it seems quite over powered if that makes sense?

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
but even if you do get the chance of getting stuff in there. I only got 1 coal out of 8 coal ore blocks. I can get past powerful enemies. but not getting anything from that just makes the Resource world never worth it

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
There is already a thread on it that you're asked to leave feedback on. http://merch-gaming.com/social/showthread.php?tid=3758 The idea for it is to offer a challenge to some players. The main world isn't running out of resources anytime soon. for now, if you do not like the resource world, you could simple dig in the main world. But "its not fair" is not something we will accept as feedback.

Smeck

May 18, 2017
somewhere in arizona (usa)
Team America said:
There is already a thread on it that you're asked to leave feedback on. http://merch-gaming.com/social/showthread.php?tid=3758   The idea for it is to offer a challenge to some players. The main world isn't running out of resources anytime soon. for now, if you do not like the resource world, you could simple dig in the main world. But "its not fair" is not something we will accept as feedback.
That is feedback though, and its not like hes wrong either. I can completely understand making the resource world a little more difficult than the main world but its so difficult to the point where its not really worth even using it. I tried using it and ive died not only once but multiple times, its not like im unprepared or not ready to use it either.  Whats the purpose of a resource world if noone is going to use it because its too difficult and not worth the journey?

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
K didn't know about the other thread like this.

The resource world is for those who want a challenge while you collect resources.

thanks.

P.S. I like all of the things except the blocks absorbing your stuff and the falling stuff

321defater123

May 19, 2017
i think all the resource would need is the smooth stone tirning to cobble that is the reason u only got 1 coal from 8 blocks iff aney ore is tuching smoothstone it will vanish so mine around it then mine the ore

Status
Not open for further replies.