Toxicity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Harsher punishments will be dished out to those who are toxic and disrespectful. At the moment we have zero tolerance for any sort of toxicity. I am making this post to outline what we define as 'toxic'.

We have found that a single source of negative behavior can ripple throughout the community and create a negative experience for potentially many players over time.

Below is a list of behaviors that we feel define a player as toxic:

- Using hurtful words about a player publicly or privately. Hurtful words might even include non-foul language. If proof of this sort of interaction is provided to us, even if it took place on outside sources, we consider it toxic behavior and will act on it.

- Slander or defamation of character. Spreading false rumors about players in order to shed a negative light on them would be considered slander or defamation of character.

- Manipulating others to perform what would be considered toxic behavior. In some scenarios players have influenced or manipulated others to act against others on their behalf, usually to harass or harm another. If proof of these actions are found, all players involved could be removed for toxic behavior.

- Harassment of specific players. If the staff or other players find that a player or players actions always seem to bring them in conflict with other specific players, it could be considered harassment, and will be acted on.

- Performing deliberate actions to generally make a player's experience negative.

The staff will be keeping a diligent watch on player activities, and will do our best to deal with toxic players that we find causing issues. However, we encourage players to send us any information about others they feel are creating a negative experience for them. You can submit a report here.

Smeck

May 18, 2017
somewhere in arizona (usa)
I'll continue to try to fix my behavior because i cant help but think in the past i've broken one or two of these new rules. I'm glad they've been added though! It'll make Merch an even more friendly server in the long run hopefully! :D

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
I don't know about toxic, but I do know some of your convos I've witnessed are hilarious! Keep that shit up! ???
[hr]
K2 you've always been chill with me, haven't seen ya in a bit, hope you're back on soon!
[hr]
I just want to say, this server and the people on it have been absolutely fantastic to me. I continue to enjoy my interactions with y'all and while I generally play at times where not a lot of peeps are on, I have yet to have a bad experience. As always, I look forward to see you guys online! ✌?

k221

Dec 27, 2016
Sin City
Umm I wish I can play but I am ip banned because I am toxic, even though I am not anymore or at least I try not too..

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
k221 said:
Umm I wish I can play but I am ip banned because I am toxic, even though I am not anymore or at least I try not too..
Not being a toxic player isn't something that anyone should have to try to do. You were banned because after being given many chances and after you decided to multi account to ban evade. All of that combined is why you are perm ip banned.

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Conversion, software version 7.0
Looking at life through the eyes of a tired hub
Eating seeds as a pastime activity
The toxicity of our city, our city

Status
Not open for further replies.