I shall return Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
I can't wait to return to this server! Honestly!

Anyways My ban said I only have a couple more hours, but I would be in bed by that time so, tomorrow it is.
I also wish to link a google doc in a comment about the idea I made while I was away :)

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
I still am awaiting the ok to have a link up to my idea on a Client Side Server thingy for minecraft.

Also sorry to hear that christinthehouse, it might be stupid but it most likely broke server rules. Trust me without rules the server would be a mess

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
Cool! now all that remains is a question. Is 1.12 going to be the server version now? or are we still going to run 1.11.2?

Love the new sharp colors for concrete and wool

granadora_6

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
May 14, 2013
Groovysoap, to your question on the suggestion. Post it in the suggestions area, link - http://merch-gaming.com/social/forumdisplay.php
As for the version question. As far as I know we are 1.11.2 but compatible with 1.12 meaning you can play on either one. But 1.12 has a bug where you get dced if you enter the nether. So play 1.12 at your own risk.  EDIT: The DC in 1.12 in the nether was just fixed today. feel free to play on 1.12!

Status
Not open for further replies.