Kraken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Sep 5, 2016
Apparently on Saturday or Friday while i was afk and i got combat tagged and killed by a Kraken? Apparently nick and dog witnessed parts of this. I lost few things because of this. I lost some stuff. I lost my armor, my bow,and my sword.I also lost my banknote of 20 mil that was in my inventory. I dont know if you can do anything about this but if you can it would be helpful. 

The reason I'm telling you so late is cause i have not been home for 2 days and a half so i didn't have the chance too tell you.

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Not much we can do unfortunately as inventory backups don't save for that long due to the fact we rarely load in inventory backups.

Also it would probably of been best if you afk'd in a safe area from mobs/pvp.

Vivi

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Sep 5, 2016
Orange said:
Not much we can do unfortunately as inventory backups don't save for that long due to the fact we rarely load in inventory backups.

Also it would probably of been best if you afk'd in a safe area from mobs/pvp.
I was afk in a safe area i guess. I was in my town and there is no way i could have ended up in the water unless someone pushed me there or a mob somehow teleported me.

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
I just wanted to say "What's Kraken?!?' to ya all! Seriously though Chibi if you're on and see me let me know and I can try to recraft some gear fo ya, it may not be as good as your stuff but I'd be happy to do it!
[hr]
Guess I should have checked the dates, this was a minute ago, my!

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
and that is why i Disconnect instead of being afk, combat logging will kill you and you will lose your items.

I'd rather miss something than lose my items :Y

Status
Not open for further replies.