War Of The Worlds part 3(all together with part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

link3409

May 9, 2013
10/9/9102
Today our troops barely made it out of the battle alive we were trapped behind cover of a used bunker and we were about to be overwhelmed by the cyborgs they've somehow obtained weapons that we didnt even know were out there! They were setting up what looked like a massive laser we had sent a scout up a head to see what it was the only information he could relay back was that it was made from what appears to look like pandas which we had made a allience with which ment that was impossible or the tiny men from mars, that can be true for the aliens on mars dont appear like they do back in 2001 - 3000 because they were as small as ants but as deadly as any of those cyborg soldiers.The weapon appeared to have been a tank of some sort fueled by uranium and plutonium making it highly radioactive they were about to fire at us when our air brigade launched a air strike and decimated their supplys meaning they couldnt load the gun so we rushed behind the cover of one of our tanks and tryed to force them back i noticed that they had also gotten a old fashion RPG and they aimed it straight at out tank i called a full retreat before they could fire.The shot had taken out 3 quarters of our troops and it appeared as they were reloading we called in for a extraction team and when they got here we got the hell out of there and we had lost alot of troops but the good news was that we figured out that they were in alliance with someone.

10/10/9102
we have so far survived the fight from last night and im going to go and consult the panda elder panda_god there is a reason we call him the panda_god right? at 2pm i went towards the forest to find the panda_god they say that he has the power to fly and see the future, after i consulted with him he had spoken a prophocey it was

[glow=red,2,300]seven half-bloods shall answer the call, to storm of fire the world must fall and an oath to keep to the final breath and foes bare arms at the doors of death[/glow]

I had not known what this ment at the time until that day...

10/11/9102
i was preping for the any ambushs and other stuff when my best friend bob told me to come with him as if it were a life or death situation we went to new york and was traveling to long island sound when i heard a loud roar that freaked me out. i thought it was the enemy at first then my friend bob said it wasnt it was something much much worse! we were near where he wanted us to go and there i saw it it was a old fashion camp and he said it was called camp half-blood, and on that name i saw the monster that was chasing us it somehow had caught up it at first looked like a huge muscular man holding something over his head the once you got close you realize that it isnt holding something over its head that IS its head and it was a huge bulls head with sharpened horns and he had mucular arms. at that moment i realized that any weapon that we had and might use against it will do nothing exept anger it and we had to dodge it to get to the camp my friend said. so he told me that it was the minotaur.....

pbonesteak

May 10, 2013
link3409 link said:
... ill just stop puting it together i plan to make it long but..... as darwin said
[quote author=Darwin link=topic=1094.msg3204#msg3204 date=1371103207]
Never read a word. Tl dr
[/quote]
Wait what?

Darwin

May 3, 2013
I could almost guess Sammy made that quote all by himself and totally didnt find it from the internet where it was a hot quote during the last year

Panda

Prominent Member
May 3, 2013
Yeah ikr I haven't heard that quote for the best part of half a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.