war or the worlds part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

link3409

May 9, 2013
10/9/9102
Today our troops barely made it out of the battle alive we were trapped behind cover of a used bunker and we were about to be overwhelmed by the cyborgs they've somehow obtained weapons that we didnt even know were out there! They were setting up what looked like a massive laser we had sent a scout up a head to see what it was the only information he could relay back was that it was made from what appears to look like pandas which we had made a allience with which ment that was impossible or the tiny men from mars, that can be true for the aliens on mars dont appear like they do back in 2001 - 3000 because they were as small as ants but as deadly as any of those cyborg soldiers.The weapon appeared to have been a tank of some sort fueled by uranium and plutonium making it highly radioactive they were about to fire at us when our air brigade launched a air strike and decimated their supplys meaning they couldnt load the gun so we rushed behind the cover of one of our tanks and tryed to force them back i noticed that they had also gotten a old fashion RPG and they aimed it straight at out tank i called a full retreat before they could fire.The shot had taken out 3 quarters of our troops and it appeared as they were reloading we called in for a extraction team and when they got here we got the hell out of there and we had lost alot of troops but the good news was that we figured out that they were in alliance with someone.

11/9/9102
we have so far survived the fight from last night and im going to go and consult the panda elder panda_god there is a reason we call him the panda_god right? at 2pm i went towards the forest to find the panda_god they say that he has the power to fly and see the future, after i consulted with him he had spoken a prophocey it was [glow=red,2,300]seven half-bloods shall answer the call, to storm or fire the world must fall an oath to keep to the finale breath and foes bare arms at the doors of death [/glow] I had not known what this ment at the time until that day...

Panda

Prominent Member
May 3, 2013
Dialgaz link said:
Typed that in on urban dictionary result: :p

"too long; didn't read."
1. The inability to accept, understand or pay attention to information when not separated by a header.
2. The ability to arbitrarily read 400 small posts but not a long one.
3. A sign of ADD or lack of reading capability.
4. A very cheap response and an indication of lack of wit.
5. 90% of the time: A lie.
6. A desperate attempt at a comeback used by people who just can't think of one.
7. Usually used by people who've been torn apart verbally but want one last attempt at looking witty.
8. Total failure at #7.
7. A sign that, not only is someone too lazy and stupid to read but, clearly, too lazy and stupid to even type out four words indicating such.
9. Collect every "tl,dr" post online, and you'll have a good estimate of the number of lazy idiots on Earth, who currently have Internet access.
10. Should really be:
"Too Lazy, Don't Read."
or,
".....I got nut'n!"
~ ME:
.....Therefore you suck fabulous donkey shit cock.
~ "Smart Troll" Not Used To Being Beaten:
*yawn* tl;dr
~ Me:
...Right, well, as believable as that is, you've got time. Just sound the bigger words out. Now I can see why your friends say you're so "smart".
buy tl;dr mugs & shirts
lazy stupid phone it in illiterate unimpressive

link3409

May 9, 2013
oops wrong person srry thought that said kirat XD so ignore it and pretend it said eon

Status
Not open for further replies.