War Of The Worlds-COMING TO THEATERS NEAR YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

link3409

May 9, 2013
10/9/9102
Today our troops barely made it out of the battle alive we were trapped behind cover of a used bunker and we were about to be overwhelmed by the cyborgs they've somehow obtained weapons that we didnt even know were out there! They were setting up what looked like a massive lazer we had sent a scout up a head to see what it was the only information he could relay back was that it was made from what appears to look like pandas which we had made a allience with which ment that was impossible or the tiny men from mars, that can be true for the aliens on mars dont appear like they do back in 2001 - 3000 because they were as small as ants but as deadly as any of those cyborg soldiers.The weapon appeared to have been a tank of some sort fueled by uranium and plutonium making it highly radioactive they were about to fire at us when our air brigade launched a air strike and decimated their supplys meaning they couldnt load the gun so we rushed behind the cover of one of our tanks and tryed to force them back i noticed that they had also gotten a old fashion RPG and they aimed it straight at out tank i called a full retreat before they could fire.The shot had taken out 3 quarters of our troops and it appeared as they were reloading we called in for a extraction team and when they got here we got the hell out of there and we had lost alot of troops but the good news was that we figured out that they were in alliance with someone......

-To Be Continued

(please leave a comment and suggestions for the story remember this is not the finale product also leave feedback ty)

(no debates on if i made it myself or not i like to use bad grammer in merch for fun so saddap)

link3409

May 9, 2013
yeah didnt put much thought in it though didnt get time was doing home work and NO homework wasnt on war

KiratS555

Banned
May 3, 2013
link3409 link said:
yeah didnt put much thought in it though didnt get time was doing home work and NO homework wasnt on war
This was the best work yet and it doesn't seem legit, I don't think you would use such big words and no random caps in the middle of the sentence

pbonesteak

May 10, 2013
Notice that in the story, it has perfect grammar, but in the last part, the grammar is screwed up.
link3409 link said:
(please leave a comment and suggestions for the story remember this is not the finale product also leave feedback ty)
^ The grammar is bad :l

link3409

May 9, 2013
shut up sadid i want FEEDBACK NOT A DEBATE IF I DID IT OR NOT I USE BAD ON PURPUSE NOW GIMME FEEDBACK ON THE STORY NOT A DEBATE

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
link3409 link said:
shut up sadid i want FEEDBACK NOT A DEBATE IF I DID IT OR NOT I USE BAD ON PURPUSE NOW GIMME FEEDBACK ON THE STORY NOT A DEBATE
Read the fucking rules before I ban you.

Rule #4: Please do not post text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.

link3409

May 9, 2013
Can people just gimme feedback on the story and stop making fun of me ok? I didnt post this to get made fun of for and yes i DID make this LEGIT you cant find this EXACTLY in some random hole on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.