goodbye FO EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

link3409

May 9, 2013
yeah name says it all and these are the reasons.
1. WAY TO STRICT
2. TONS OF JERKS ONLINE ABOUT 24/7 (a.k.a pbonesteak i wanna do like a random survive thing THEN he ptps to me and breaks my crafting table or furnace  :fp:)
3.annoying anklebreakerz some might understand (aka like what pbonesteak did but he kills me)
4.servers just gotten boring noone pvps people basically LURE people (a.k.a i show a friend where wild is so he can survive some random player shows up and kills him :fp:)
5.the fact of no more wars and etc is just boring
6. ORANGE'S LAPTOPS BROKEN
7. noone trolls (aka knockback 1000 on a rose)
8. players that are fun to hang around with just left this server aready (aka they got higher ranks on other servers cause this one doesnt give people chances)
9. ORANGE DOESNT GET OFF HIS LAZY ARSE AND GET A NEW LAPTOP INSTEAD USES HIS PHONE WHICH AS EX SAID HE SAT ON!
10. just CAUSE!
11. no one likes,cares,or gives a shiz about players (attacks for no reason or swears at)
12. people be jackasses IG but not irl (arc)
13. im just not ganna go on after this one 13=unlucky number

Panda

Prominent Member
May 3, 2013
Ima panda do you want me to start a war again it only got me banned twice -_-

link3409

May 9, 2013
:fp: someone STILL deleted my story orange can u fish it out of the garbage or something and post it in right place? its okish and i want people to gimme feedback and sugestions plz?

link3409

May 9, 2013
JAHINNNNNNNNNNNNNN SADIIIIIIIIIIIID PROMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STUPID PBONESTEAK BEING JAHIN AND HIS FRICKING HACKING SERVERS HAVING HACKED FRICKING 23 PREMIUM ACCOUNTS and counting  gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Edit: hi :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: butt no really you CANT find it it was named War Of Worlds-COMING TO THEATERS SOON!!!

Darwin

May 3, 2013
Link from now on every time you doublepost I wont edit them in another post. I'll just straight up remove them. There is a button called "Modify" for a reason.

Extinct

May 3, 2013
'Murica
Darwin link said:
Link from now on every time you doublepost I wont edit them in another post. I'll just straight up remove them. There is a button called "Modify" for a reason.
Yeah you tell him darwin xD

Status
Not open for further replies.