Lounge Thread

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Why hello! I saw that the last post was a little ways back so I wanted to see if people were still posting! How's everything going in the Orange world?

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Groovy, I've been singing your well deserved praises in the forums. You have been fantastic to everyone every time I've been on the server with you. Keep it up! Glad to have you as a part of our community. ( I know I'm new, but I'd like to think I'm becoming a part of this community.)
[hr]
Side note: I miss Pear (Victini Adworthy) I never see him anymore... I fear he's gone to the dark side... the modded server! XD

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
bah you just being really mushy V///3//V

anyways truth be told I used to xray which surprised a lot of people when i gave myself in. I wanted to make a serious effort to change.
Now with every fabric of my being I will help this community become the best it can be!!!

I'm glad I changed and start giving my name some good karma instead of bad.

nickin11p

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 3, 2013
You're such a positive and nice person groovy, are you here to secretly gain our trust and murder us or something. naw im jk love ya groovy.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
xD welp one foot at a time,
I wonder if a $100 donation is in order... of course that won't happen for a while since i hate credit
prefer cash.

but that's what I feel like I should do for the server <3

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Beware of attack chickens! They have been appearing more frequently from what I've seen. Also flower bombs, color shifting sheep, explozive animals, and random ocelots. I'm not sure if any of these things are connected, actually yeah I am, I completely sure they are connected....