• Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated.
• The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
• Do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
• Do not post text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
• Insulting and flaming, disrespect or personal attacks against anyone will be not tolerated.
• Be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
• No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
• Do not share personal information, like your password or another members information.
• Do not post inappropriate material (includes signatures and avatars), I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it!
• Do not promote or encourage the violation of any of our rules.
• Do not sign up with multiple accounts. You're only allowed 1 account.
• Do not impersonate staff or members.
• Do not share your account password with other members. Sharing accounts is prohibited.
• Do not advertise other forums or servers, this includes Discord servers.
• Do not post threads in the wrong forum/section.
• Do not revive a thread (post in a thread) that's over 1 month old unless you're the original poster.
• You are only allowed to bump a topic every 24 hours.
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
Rules are subjected to change at any times and users are responsible to accustom to the changes.