Steal the cookie

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Steal the cookie from the last person who had it! I'll start:

I take the last cookie from the jar and lay on my chair. My cookie.

KaluTheGamer

Nov 18, 2013
I killed panda,then disected him and took whats left of the cookie and then took it and shoved it up Morgan Freemans throat

Panda

Prominent Member
May 3, 2013
I reassured due to my panda like genes, with my said genes inactivated my awesome super power of lust, erection and puffy stuff. With these news powers I grew to a massive size (if you know what I mean) I the. Pounded Morgan Freeman's throat with my schlong however my girth was to big for his throat and body so it caused a chain reaction of physics destroying awesome sand made the cookie fly up my vegetable

Using a car jack I pried it apart and slowly removed it, as I removed it it occurred to me that the best place to hide the cookie is in a impenetrable sphere

However do not own one so I put the cookie on ringes chair and placed ringes bath tub on it

The chair is guarded by Darwin the drunk and moh the mega man

Gl getting the cookie nubs

KaluTheGamer

Nov 18, 2013
I broke trough Darwins guard cose we are close,then i raped moh(nevermind) to tell me where the cookie is i took it put it in azot then drined it,but sadly i died,then i zobiefied and caused a massive plauge and now everyone on earth is a zumbi gl gg wp easy :D