Final Frontier! The Craziest Boss List I will probably make!

Out of this list what Boss is your favorite?

• Ghaster Blaster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The r00dster

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Jeffrey The Skeleton

• Bat That Drank 5 Hour Energy

• Cactus Slime

• Gatling Joe

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
Ghaster Blaster
This oddball of a ghast was raised by the elderguardian of the water temple. Now it's here and ready to brawl. It shoots the usual Guardian beam at the player and can become a massive headache if you don't have a bow. The beam causes 3 seconds of blind, 3 seconds of poison, and 3 seconds of afterburn.

The R00dster
A chicken with an additude. This little chicken isn't afraid to call you names and push you around. It talks big for something that's little. If backed against a wall it pushes you away by throwing a freshly layed egg at you!

Jeffrey the Skeleton
Not gonna lie, this poor skeleton doesn't even know how to fight well. You see Jeffrey hates violence but some wither skeletons confronted Jeffrey and forced him to fight you. He will try to attack you with a wooden sword but let's be honest if you die to Jeffrey the Skeleton, then you really need to get better at pvp.

Bat That Drank 5 Hour Energy
Oh trust me you thought bats normally are hard to hit, then you REALLY won't like this "Boss" no matter what gear you have, all you need to do is hit it 5 times.. but in reality with speed 5 on a bat will make the fight go on longer than it needs to be.

Cactus Slime
A rare sight indeed. Slimes usually die upon impact of a nearby cactus. However there is an impossibly low chance of this ever occuring! This slime mutated after absorbing a cactus. How it got to this form is completely unknown. Be careful of your item durability for it has Thorns so it passively deals damage upon you damaging it. 

Gatling Joe
A zombie with a passion for fast paced punching! Gatling Joe loves multihit attacks so be careful in close range combat. His signature move "Gatling Punch" can hit you like a train leaving you dazed and slow (you might even feel nausious) and if that wasn't the worst of it, he also has a powerful finisher "Piston Punch" if you get hit with that it will knock you far away and damages you for 3 full hearts!

I would add color to the chat but.. I'm too lazy :p
anyways here are a few, love to flex my creativity!

Tell me what you think: GroovySoap

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Very interesting list. Wish these ideas were within the game. 

The R00dster reminds me of someone... bladed:doge:

nickin11p

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 3, 2013
Orange said:
Very interesting list. Wish these ideas were within the game. 

The R00dster reminds me of someone... bladed:doge:
Huh I didn't know your name was also bladed ringe

Status
Not open for further replies.