All good things must come to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
I have been putting this off for a while, but I figure now is as good of a time as any. I am officially retiring from Admin position with Merch. It has been a great two years and I am thankful for all of the people I have met and all of the fun memories. I am saddened by the current state of Merch and her lack of players. I have been for quite some time and I simply don't enjoy logging on anymore. I feel now is the time for me to move on with life and explore new places. Unfortunately, I am not only retiring. I am leaving Merch as a whole. I am also moving IRL looking for a fresh start. I wish you all the best and hope you all have enjoyed having me as an admin.

Your favorite Admin, 
Team America

nickin11p

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 3, 2013
I also will be retiring from merch because lilly is right, it just isn't getting any players anymore and it is just to boring to log on. I barely get on anymore, but if anyone is down i'll still play minecraft sometimes but minecraft in whole is just not a fun or interesting game to me anymore.

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
I thought this might be coming, I appreciate all of you and the work you guys put in! On to new things, I wish you all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.