A New Fake Boss List

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
Angerman - This enderman hates players more than a normal enderman! Better keep your head down when it is around you! When it is looked at, it starts hissing and teleporting all around and throwing blocks at players.

Predator Pigg - A pig with a hunger to hunt anything that gets near it. Ferocious biting that can cause a bleed effect and bad gas that causes nausia, anyone who wants this pig dead is a glutton for punishment.

Pyrrots - Little colorful birds that spit hot fire in the humid jungle. It is hard to tell them apart from normal parrots, the only distinction you can see is that no matter the color they will always have yellow and red strips on their head feathers.

Squidington - A squid with a monocle. "Ok look he can't breath in air and he isn't really a boss but he paid me to put him on the list." He did graduate from a college in the Atlantic Ocean and is practically a millionaire in the ink business.

Cat tastrophe - A hoard of ally cats from a village somewhere. They attack by surrounding players, ya know the "Divide and concur" strategy and seeing how there are always 20 of em. It works really good.

I will add more to the list like the other one did but there are only so much I will put onto one list :D
Hope you all will enjoy this as much as I do making em.

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Interesting. If only they were actual bosses, that'd be a bit of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.