Possible competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latiac

May 4, 2013
Exeter, UK
Hey guys.

Just wondering if any of you would be interested in a competition of some kind in the future on Warframe, Catagories include:
Fashion
Fishing (OBVIOUSLY)
Longest solo Survival run etc

I'm wanting to gather a little bit of feedback to see if these are worth pursuing.

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Sounds interesting if more people are down. Biggest fish? Let's go!

nickin11p

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 3, 2013
I might start playing warframe again especially with the new open world area.

Latiac

May 4, 2013
Exeter, UK
Hence why I said in the OP:
"Just wondering if any of you would be interested in a competition of some kind in the FUTURE on Warframe, Catagories include:"

Latiac

May 4, 2013
Exeter, UK
Yes, this stuff would be in the distant future perhaps, when we have more active members to make a competition worth doing.

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
I think it would be easier to try to advertise the warframe part of the forums separate from the minecraft community. I don't think the minecraft players we have will be joining warframe. so maybe it would help to look for ways to advertise the warframe side.

Latiac

May 4, 2013
Exeter, UK
I'm looking into that.
I'm incredibly active on the Warframe official forums and in-game so i'm probably going to attempt to advertise the clan as a new / begginner friendly clan there.

Latiac

May 4, 2013
Exeter, UK
Thanks, I'll probably create a thread about it soon with instructions on advertising the clan for those who are interested in doing so, what people are looking for and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.