Welcome to the Warframe subforum!

Latiac

May 4, 2013
Exeter, UK
Hello guys
Welcome to the Warframe subforum! - Me and Orange have openly discussed the possibility of expanding Merch Bukkit into a community that consists of multiple different games instead of focusing on JUST one game, Minecraft.

I'm a huge Warframe nut, I'm not going to lie about that one bit - A few of you guys might already know who I am. I have had a very long history with Merch as a whole, I was present when Orange decided to turn the once small Hamachi server into the real deal.

As of now there are two plans currently and they are:

Creating a Merchscape clan on Warframe itself - I'm planning to do this in the upcoming weeks so we can accumulate more members, existing members can join the clan upon request but the main bulk of players will probably come from Warframe itself, so i'm expecting a few new faces to show up on these forums in the coming weeks if we can grow the clan to a reasonable size.

Submitting a clan emblem - Warframe allows users to submit a clan emblem for their clans (It's shown on their characters shoulder as a customisation piece), I plan to submit a couple designs here first if anyone is interested. but that will be at a much later date.

I'll keep this sub forum moderated when i'm online and up to date with latest things from Warframe regarding news / events and whatnot.

If any of you play Warframe, feel free to post here with your usernames and I'll be sure to invite you to the Merchscape clan once it's completed.

Latiac

May 4, 2013
Exeter, UK
Orange said:
Hopefully more members jump on this and join us.
As do I.
You can help too by requesting an invite to join the clan - That way you can help me research things in the clan Dojo.

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
Merch Reborn* but I agree it'd be nice to expand to other games. Knowing Simon he will want a doge clan logo lol.

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
Yeah, I meant the Merch Bukkit part :p But it might be confusing if we called it merch scape whenever we have that for rsps use. Merch Frame? Too cheesy? hmmm....