Not open for further replies.

nickin11p

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 3, 2013
=========
GameSessions
=========
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We believe passionately that no-one should pay for a game until they’ve tried it and the only way to know if you 
like a game is to play it.

We know that PC gaming demands a lot from its users. 
We are expected to assess if our PC will match complicated and technical ‘Minimum Specs’; 
wait a long time to download a game, and pay upfront before knowing if we’ll even enjoy the game.

GameSessions offers a fresh option for gamers, 
letting everyone download and play a wide range of games for free on their own PC. 
During the trial, you'll have the chance to rent or buy in-game to unlock and play on instantly. 
You will then be able to play the game through Steam™, without losing your trial progress.
Downloading the game is typically three times faster than 
from anywhere else due to our unique compression 
technology, whilst the DRM ensures publishers are 
happy to let us supply gamers with their 
latest and greatest games for free." - GameSessions
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= What game sessions offer is to be able to try out multiple games on steam before you purchase them=
=There will be more games soon with new ones added daily.=

=========
LINK
[size=xx-large]=========[/size]

[size=xx-large]|{www.gamesessions.com/en}|[/size]​

[size=xx-large]=RIDDLY DIDDLY=[/size]

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
This is pretty cool. Hopefully they get to add more games that I would be interested in.

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Interesting, shame they don't have any games I'd like to try out.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
hmm.. idk seems to good to be true. I mean not the link or the thing you suggested, might be the issue regarding hardware.. Really need a new computer xD

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Good lookin out Nick muh boy! I hate paying for stuff in early access and then the project dies. Happens way too often. I mean, I don't mind supporting content creators but some of these developers have done it multiple times, and it just gets dfrustring. Anyways enough of my complainin, this is exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.