GroovySoap and the issues he faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
I have been having a blast on the server helping people and just trying to have a good time. From making friends, to making enemies. everything seems to be fun. However I need to bring forth some bad news, I am uncertain about my future. I will be starting a job program to help me get on track and get me a job to get money. In other words I might not be on as often or even worse never get on ever again. I get on here to get away from the real world and have fun, I have minor depression and I always think of the worst possible outcome of everything I do. I built this alter ego to keep me up then forgetting the biggest issue of all. money. I do not have a job and I'm 21. I need to change even if It means losing all of this. I had big dreams for this server and unfinished plans that I wanted to be completed. Of course this is not goodbye (which is why its not in the intro's and departure section) I just wanted to let everyone know of my current situation irl. 

And for those I have upsetted over the couple of months playing with you guys I humbly apologize for any actions put towards you or any of the things I have done to be rude. 

I will see you all on the server.. Hopefully

Keeping things fun and friendly
GroovySoap

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Best of luck on your occupational endeavors Groovy. I appreciate you and really do hope you hop on to see us from time to time!

Status
Not open for further replies.