Status
Not open for further replies.

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
I wanted to message you with issues, because you know, you say on your footer not to. I have them. Lots of them. I probably need help. I doubt I should create a ticket for these types of issues though.

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Well, I have this fear of needles. I get all clammy and my palms get sweaty. I donate blood, got piercings, all to combat the fear, and it still happens. I also have this thing where I think I'm way more hilarious than I am, I mean it's not a problem for me, because I'm laughing but yeah. I also have anxiety issues, which would be far more tolerable if I were simply allowed to function with alcohol, but apparently that's frowned upon. I have a tendency to end up with black widows on me, I never get bit, but it's pretty scary, and so whenever it's dark I can't help but imagine that a black widow is crawling on me. I have a weird obsession with Justin Timberlake, which should be self explanatory. Also, I have a fear when I go up in the attic somethings going to attack my face. I mean nothing has ever been in the attic when I go up there (except junk I put up there) but I am almost positive that something is inevitably going to attack my face. We can start from here, and work our way to the big problems if you'd like.

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
Well, sounds like a bunch of first world problems. Good luck with your attic monsters though.

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Team America said:
Well, sounds like a bunch of first world problems. Good luck with your attic monsters though.
Waited and checked this thread for a whole week... totally worth it.  :D

Status
Not open for further replies.