Do Large farms seem slow to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
To any farmers on the unmodded server, I have been tearing down and putting up different kinds of farms and it just seems to me that crop growth gets seriously slow for no reason. Like back at my old post in LazyTown I had a turbo fast melon farm and another one that was automated.
course those farms were small. My old pumpkin farm was a 9x9 3 layered pumpkin farm on a timer which pumped out pumpkins at a faster rate than my 1 chunk 2 layers farm in exactly the same pattern that produces very little. (note my old base was a outpost and not in a town compared to my new house within the town and over top water.) so it begs the question... Do melon and pumpkin need to be designed in a specific way to grow super fast? and is there a size limit before it slows down? tell me what you think?

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
GroovySoap said:
To any farmers on the unmodded server, I have been tearing down and putting up different kinds of farms and it just seems to me that crop growth gets seriously slow for no reason. Like back at my old post in LazyTown I had a turbo fast melon farm and another one that was automated.
course those farms were small. My old pumpkin farm was a 9x9 3 layered pumpkin farm on a timer which pumped out pumpkins at a faster rate than my 1 chunk 2 layers farm in exactly the same pattern that produces very little. (note my old base was a outpost and not in a town compared to my new house within the town and over top water.) so it begs the question... Do melon and pumpkin need to be designed in a specific way to grow super fast? and is there a size limit before it slows down? tell me what you think?
In my best in info-mercial voice:

Large Farms slowing you down???

Try: T-N-T! by Blam-O!

After TNT you'll won't be slowed down by any large farms!

*TNT is not suitable for young children, living things, or anything much more than explosions. Not available in all states, countries or provinces. TNT can be considered dangerous and it is not recommended for travelling or for mailing. See your local laws and regulations for use of TNT. These statements have not been reviewd by the FDA. 

[img=250x250]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-CN9UW2dQ5Sc/VPoHL5dKT3I/AAAAAAAAANc/pIFqJy1Mkhg/s256-no/Random+TNT.png[/img] by Blam-o!

Status
Not open for further replies.