Gonna be harder to get on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
Irl 1/2 of my house had an electrical issue regarding insulation and bare electrical wire... So if I am not on all the time its because of that. However I will try my very best to come on as much as humanly possible and continue lending support to any who need it. This happened yesterday at night in my time zone :l

But as for today I am taking the day off to try to figure out where to try to play until the power can be restored in my private room in the house ._.

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Sorry to hear that Groovy! Hoping for a quick and relatively inexpensive fix for the problem. Look forward to catching ya online whenever you can be!

Smeck

May 18, 2017
somewhere in arizona (usa)
Man dont push it too hard. From what im hearing it sounds like an actual issue that needs some attention. Merch loves you but in my opinion electrical problems are something that need to be fixed asap

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
The electrical issue has been resolved but I still have to play minecraft downstairs and at certain times the insulation was made good and no damage or injuries happened.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
A lot of bs has happened to me this 4th of July weekend! the electrical thing is resolved yes, but idk where this bad luck is coming from D:

1. When I was away opening the pool the thing ripped and all the gunk was released into the water.
2. after that I went home to relax and mess with my computer like deleting junk *bam* the power issue
3. an infernal enderman I was jumping towards to see teleported me forward and into the void all while combat tagged, I lasted a little until combat tag hit 0 then died.
4. I applied for a job and they would not call back.
the list just keeps going.. and its just too much for me to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.