Status
Not open for further replies.

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Hello ya'll, I have been on the server for a month and am loving it! I have recently opened a shop at the market and I know Coal is a big seller, but I also want to see what else I can put up to help you find stuff that isn't always sold. Also, I'm looking for some peeps to show me how to do stuff in MC as I am still relatively new ( I started MC right about the time I started here, so not long at all). I appreciate the guides but sometimes it's nice to learn with someone. There's still so much I know that can be done, so I'm excited to see where this goes. I have a few enchanting questions too if someone would be willing to help.Will I get better at enchanting the more I do it? Can excavation be enchated on a diamond pick? There's more but we'll start there! Thank you all for being so welcoming and fun, I look forward to seeing you on there server!

321defater123

May 19, 2017
hi im happy to help u with thing u need on the server. to put in your shop you can put different ingots such ass redstone alloy ingots , reinforced alloy ingots and hardened metal. there r lots more that ant too hard to make if u have the resources but will bring in a lot of money because there r loads of steps

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
Let's just say you will constantly need to refill the coal blocks in your shop xD i want to shut my market down cause i found a better way of getting money

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Interestingly enough I find my coal blocks are selling out as I thought they would but they are moving so I'll keep my market for a bit as long as it's profitable! ?

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
I gotta get back to mining! I've been busy doing random tasks to keep my town going, but still I want to make that board! Thanks for the offers of help and support y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.