idears for crates

Status
Not open for further replies.

321defater123

May 19, 2017
i was thinking coal is such a big thing in slim fun that u should be able to get it in crates in large quantitys (1 stack coal 5 staxs coal 1 stack block ...) plz post your idears on this idear

Rave008

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 17, 2017
I like this idea, maybe instead of redstone lamps because who needs those.
Pretty sure this should be in the suggestion page tho.

321defater123

May 19, 2017
sorry it took me awile to figuer out how to post this let alon the coret rage feel free to create a new post in the segestiaons page (new to Forums)

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
I'm not really fond of this. We are trying to get people to go out and actually gather materials more, rather than them obtaining them through easier means. Plus coal is one of the most common resources. A little bit of mining and you've got yourself more than enough coal.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
I agree with Team America on this :Y coal is the easiest resource to find... Combine that with fortune maxed and stuff like that, you will never need coal again. there is also the resource warp that will allow you to mine coal.

I even sell blocks of it in my market its that easy to come across.

In the end, We probably don't need coal added as a thing.

P.S. isn't there magical trees that give u the ore it was crafted with? Idk if it is efficient or not.

321defater123

May 19, 2017
in the mining wourled all ores which tuch smoothstone vanish when mined so to get coal i have to min all the smooth stone and then the coal making it alot harder to get also the plant crate 2 coal per 8 crops meaning it take ages to get 1 stack of bloxs (1 carbonado = 8 stacks of coal i need about 50 of thios meaning i neeed to mine 400 stacks of coal which is alot) i need the carbonado for copacitors tools high lvl masheans and lot of uthet things and im sure im not the only one with this ishue. so iff the server fixes the ishue in the mining would it would be easer go test out what i have said it it just aknoying

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
321defater123 said:
in the mining wourled all ores which tuch smoothstone vanish when mined so to get coal i have to min all the smooth stone and then the coal making it alot harder to get also the plant crate 2 coal per 8 crops meaning it take ages to get 1 stack of bloxs (1 carbonado = 8 stacks of coal i need about 50 of thios meaning i neeed to mine 400 stacks of coal which is alot) i need the carbonado for copacitors tools high lvl masheans and lot of uthet things and im sure im not the only one with this ishue. so iff the server fixes the ishue in the mining would it would be easer go test out what i have said it it just aknoying
Resource world isn't broken, it's just a little harder - http://merch-gaming.com/social/showthread.php?tid=3758

miltrae

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 19, 2017
i understand the comments about coal being plentiful if you go out mining, but just to note that when you get more advanced into slimefun and start dealing with energy networks and items in there, you need so much coal that you NEVER have enough. I'm constantly going out and strip mining for coal just to keep up with the carbon chunks and carbonado needs. Putting coal in the crates would be a nice bonus to get sometimes. you know that you don't get the same thing very often.

so...anyone with extra coal, just know that i'm always willing to buy or trade for more. I will never have enough.

DOGMINSTER

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 9, 2017
UK
I would also like to remind everyone that there is a machine that turns charcoal into coal. :)

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
So continue to stock up on it. I am well aware how much coal is needed for slimefun. did you know that coal is not the only thing that can be used as a source of energy? blaze rods as well. Sorry but we are not going to be doing anything to make it easier to obtain resources.

Emrog

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 28, 2017
UK
Coal is in demand a lot because of carbonado and other SF crafting recipes, but it makes it all the more challenging to make all of the SF machines. If we kept adding stuff like coal into the crates then it would be too easy to make some of the more end-game machines, and what fun is that?

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
Oooo that will come in handy,
How bout adding my astronaught stuff into the little costumes you can get, with waterbreathing on em I recommend using the normal white suit :3

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
I'll be working hard to keep coal blocks in stock in my shop! Does charcoal work, if so I'll get on that too!

miltrae

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 19, 2017
i'm not interested in charcoal...just coal. don't know about anyone else, though.

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
I also try and keep coal blocks and charcoal stocked in my shop, so feel free to come by and purchase it if you don't want to mine it!

Status
Not open for further replies.