Status
Not open for further replies.

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
This is probably where I should have posted first. lol I'm really enjoying this server, lookin forward to seein y'all online!

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Rave008 said:
Wait arent you Banana?
Yes, I am, will probably be potato before too long!  :D
[hr]
Lawalama said:
das some forum'talkin' boii, das good 2join d server m8

greetings

llama
Thanks Llama, I'm loving that the server is fun, and the peeps on here are so friendly!

Angu
[hr]
Smeck said:
ey welcome
Thanks Smeck! Lookin forward to learnin the ropes and havin fun on here. I'm still new to MC as a whole so I have a lot to learn, but I appreciate everyone bein so chill on here!

Angu
[hr]
Orange said:
Welcome to the forums. :)
Thanks! Great server, with great peeps, and I'm looking forward to learnin from the forums here!

Angu

DOGMINSTER

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 9, 2017
UK
I look forward to meeting you, hope the community can make you feel at home! Hit me up if you need a town to live in. (Owner of Oakheart, check out the town thread to see it) :)

DOGMINSTER

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
DOGMINSTER said:
I look forward to meeting you, hope the community can make you feel at home! Hit me up if you need a town to live in. (Owner of Oakheart, check out the town thread to see it) :)

DOGMINSTER
Thanks Dogminster! I look forward to meeting you online too! I have a town, but I must say, I've heard nothing but great things about your town, so thank you for the invite!

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Thanks Rave, I'm havin a blast on the server. I wish I was a little more knowledgeable so I could help more people, but overall this such a great community! Once again, I look forward to seein y'all online! #Holla!

angu1980

Contributor
Contributor
Minecraft Donator
May 30, 2017
California
Thank you all for the warm welcome, it's been a few months and I've seen some of you more than others, but I have definitely found a home here!

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
yep I feel the same way. I'm also glad to help anyone with information/items/money/or building bases. I just want to be and feel useful. The server also has a sense of progress, love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.