I need to be honest with all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
This has been sitting in me for a while now and I should not keep it hidden from you all anymore. I was done with minecraft and I was really bored, so me and my friend (not going to say names) wanted to try out.. xray. I was sick and tired of being scared of faction servers so I wanted an advantage. So I randomly picked this server and well, it was both not a faction server and what I needed for the longest of time. I did Xray but not for long. After seeing the people and staff of this server I immediately removed xray from my computer sat down and try to build everything up legit. The Mineshaft I live in, I got to it by xray and I've been ashamed of it.  :fp: 

I wanted to speak out to you guys because I feel like all of you are now like friends to me and you deserve to know the truth.
I broke a server rule and I deserve the punishment when someone xrays.

Again I apologize for xraying and I hope you all can forgive me.

DOGMINSTER

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 9, 2017
UK
It's very rare that someone will optionally admit to such a thing, so i admire this post. Although you have broken the rules, i expect if you throw away all items you had gathered while x-raying then you can redeem yourself. Just make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen again. We all appreciate your honesty with us.

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Thanks for being honest but we cannot just let it slide as you were breaking the rules. You've received a ban for your actions.

GroovySoap

May 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
thx and I will respectfully serve my ban I hope to make it up to you guys the next time im on. the items i have collected with xray .. eh i both gave them to people and sold on the market about 2 stacks worth. and my friend did tell me he was banned but then perm banned for ban evading. I could tell you what username he was

Smeck

May 18, 2017
somewhere in arizona (usa)
GroovySoap said:
thx and I will respectfully serve my ban I hope to make it up to you guys the next time im on. the items i have collected with xray .. eh i both gave them to people and sold on the market about 2 stacks worth. and my friend did tell me he was banned but then perm banned for ban evading. I could tell you what username he was
Perm ban or long temp ban?

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
GroovySoap said:
I'm guessing that was ItsMrMarksman.

Status
Not open for further replies.