Custom Enchanted Books Price Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smeck

May 18, 2017
somewhere in arizona (usa)
 I need help choosing prices for the custom enchant books im soon going to be selling at my player shop. Im complete trash at anything having to do with choosing, so figuring out a correct and fair price for multiple books sorta really sucks for me. Im taking the average of all player suggestions i get and making that the actual price of the individual books, but until i have enough responses to get a reliable average im just going to put the suggestions on a spread sheet.
The books im going to be selling include:
  • Deathbringer V
  • Vampire I
  • Headless I
  • Poison V
  • Self Destruct V
  • Gears V
  • Stomp V
  • Springs V
  • Obsidian Shield V
  • Drunk V
  • Glowing I
  • Charge V
  • Paralyze V
  • Cursed V
  • Hardened V
  • Molten V
  • Wither V
  • Cripple V
  • Piercing V
  • Berserker V
  • Gooey V
  • Endershift V
  • Deepwounds V
  • Enlighted V
  • Blind V
  • Cloaking V
If you have any price ideas for these books, comment them and i'll record them or message me about them, thanks <3
Just incase you were wondering, im going to add the other enchants aswell once i feel like i have enough of them 

k221

Dec 27, 2016
Sin City
I would say any maxed book would go for around 250,000. But enchants such as Piercing, Hardened, Paralyze, Headless would go for at least go for 700k - 1 Million since those are enchants are pretty rare and does some good work with your items. I have some books that I want to buy from you.

Vivi

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Sep 5, 2016
k221 said:
I would say any maxed book would go for around 250,000. But enchants such as Piercing, Hardened, Paralyze, Headless would go for at least go for 700k - 1 Million since those are enchants are pretty rare and does some good work with your items. I have some books that I want to buy from you.
Thats a bit too expensive if i say so myself. 250k for a maxed out book is a bit much. A maxed out book isn't that hard to get, But 700k to 1mil is a lot of money not a lot of people on the server have that much money. If the books cost that much no ones gonna buy it. I would waste less money actually getting the book myself then buying it.
I think it should be 25k for maxed out books and 70k-100k depending on which rare book it is. This would be a better price for people who dont have as much money and books will sell out faster then books that cost 250k-1mil

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
meh, prices are too high. too easy to get these books. 50k-100k for normal max enchant book, and the only other ones that are worth more are piercing 5 and headless. I'd say 350k-400k for those. I already have a stockpile of those books so I might just start selling them to set the standard.

Vivi

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Sep 5, 2016
Team America said:
meh, prices are too high. too easy to get these books. 50k-100k for normal max enchant book, and the only other ones that are worth more are piercing 5 and headless. I'd say 350k-400k for those. I already have a stockpile of those books so I might just start selling them to set the standard.
 But wouldnt it be hard for it too sell out unless the buyers have alot of money?

nickin11p

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 3, 2013
I agree with team cause I told smeck 10k - 100k for normal max enchants and for the ones that are worth more 200k+

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
chibianime said:
Team America said:
 But wouldnt it be hard for it too sell out unless the buyers have alot of money?
I'd say its about fair price right there. Players need something to spend money on. It's a great starting price, until more come into the game and some competition comes into play.

Vivi

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Sep 5, 2016
nickin11p said:
Good thing you have a lot of money chibi so stop complaining
It doesnt matter if i have alot of money. I just think that the prices are too high plus even tho i have alot of money i wanna save my money. I dont wanna waste 1 mill in 5 mins getting a few books.

Smeck

May 18, 2017
somewhere in arizona (usa)
chibianime said:
nickin11p said:
Good thing you have a lot of money chibi so stop complaining
It doesnt matter if i have alot of money. I just think that the prices are too high plus even tho i have alot of money i wanna save my money. I dont wanna waste 1 mill in 5 mins getting a few books.
just know your money would be in good hands

nickin11p

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 3, 2013
Well then vivi thats why you enchant them yourself if you don't want to waste your money this method is for the lazier people who just want to buy books and not do it themselves like me. The only reason you're not wanting to spend money is to beat team in baltop/keep baltop. A regular person would just buy them or make them. Just think for a minute this is a new market coming into play onto this server smeck is going to set the standard here and when that is set there is going to be competition that will have cheaper prices, example my xp bottles are $300 in my shop and your shop sells them for $200, you see cheaper prices will come down the line as well as more options, so no need to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.