Staff Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2016
I just really wanted to make a thread to thank all the staff members. You all do a lot to keep the community happy and as active as possible, even though you have your own lives to live. I feel like staff get a lot of crap when anything goes wrong, and some players just don't really respect them as much as they deserve, so I think everybody should make a post about a staff member they respect, a time when staff has been helpful or friendly, or even just a general "thank you" to our wonderful staff members. Thank you so much for making the game fun and for providing a friendly environment for everybody. Not everyone agrees with your decisions but in the end I know you always do your best to keep the community happy!

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
Thank you. I just woke up and thought this said "staff application" and was really confused.

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Team America said:
Thank you. I just woke up and thought this said "staff application" and was really confused.
LOL SAME

Thank you for your appreciation. :)

Nov 27, 2016
You're just really really great honestly
[hr]
I'm genuinely disappointed by the lack of player appreciation.. I was really hoping that more players would come appreciate staff with me ;-;

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Lena_Nightingale said:
You're just really really great honestly
[hr]
I'm genuinely disappointed by the lack of player appreciation.. I was really hoping that more players would come appreciate staff with me ;-;
people don't care much about using the forums unfortunately.

I try my best to promote the forums in-game with broadcasts, autobroadcasts etc, but they just turn their heads away from it all.

It's a shame they'll never be part of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.