Sup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extinct

May 3, 2013
'Murica
I should be studying for finals, but I started thinking of Merch and decided to see who's around :shy:

Extinct

May 3, 2013
'Murica
Orange said:
Extinct said:
Orange said:
Extinct said:
Orange said:
holy shit it's extinct :eek:
hehe (; it is me
How you been :)
I'm good lol you? I haven't thought of Minecraft in forever I have no idea how it popped up in my head today lmao, how's the server doing?
Cool beans. Yeah I'm good. You surprised we're still a server? Heh.

And not too bad. :D
I forgot what the new website was called so I had to do research  :dodgy: Came across some of our old advertisements from Merch Bukkit back in 2013 and it brought back memories lol

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
Extinct said:
Orange said:
Extinct said:
Orange said:
Extinct said:
hehe (; it is me
I'm good lol you? I haven't thought of Minecraft in forever I have no idea how it popped up in my head today lmao, how's the server doing?

I forgot what the new website was called so I had to do research  :dodgy: Came across some of our old advertisements from Merch Bukkit back in 2013 and it brought back memories lol
Aha fair enough, yeah man.

Extinct

May 3, 2013
'Murica
Orange said:
Extinct said:
Orange said:
Extinct said:
Orange said:

Aha fair enough, yeah man.
Any of the OG still active?

Status
Not open for further replies.