Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoonmc

Notable Member
Jul 1, 2013
Fuckin Trump Land
Literally the staff Orange, are too fucking strict. It's no damn fun when you constantly have a mod up your ass, or just by saying "HI" in caps. What in the hell happened to those good times when we could have second chances... Literally, no such thing as a second chance on here anymore. I understand that certain things exist for a reason, but literally, fucking literally, no second chances. This has ruined the server ENTIRELY for me.

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
There is nothing wrong with the staff expecting players to follow the rules. I believe you got too comfortable being "friends" with the owner and started thinking you got special perks for it. Your claims are nothing new. Every time its always someone who complains about the staff doing their job. Sorry to see you go.

dragoonmc

Notable Member
Jul 1, 2013
Fuckin Trump Land
Comfortable? He "was" my best fucking friend, the hell do you mean? No wonder the server won't grow from the usual "7" or "10". Keep banning players, and give no chances. I never claimed to have "special perks", where in the hell do you see that? You haven't been on this server for nearly as long as some others have been. So please, keep your "sympathy" or whatever that was.

Lock this thread.

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
The fact that you speak so carelessly about the server just goes to show how little you actually care. Second chances are not given because the people who have received a punishment do not deserve a second chance. We have no room for toxicity on the server. And I sympathise with nobody. The staff are here to enforce the rules to make sure that the players who obey them are provided with the best experience we have to offer. Now if you are unable to have a civilised, intelligent conversation without acting childish then I will have to ask you to keep your comments to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.