Departure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpyDragon

Donator
Minecraft Donator
May 5, 2013
East Coast USA
Dear reader, I regret to inform you, that I, Dave Marsh, will be leaving the server for the time being.

This comes with the realization that I can no longer observe as two of my personal friends grow further and further apart without a resolution in sight. I can no longer bear this war of words between two people I am very close to and I hope you, whoever is reading this acknowledges that I can not and will not pick between the two. I am deeply saddened to inform you of this and I wish everyone the best of luck for the future ahead. One final note, I request that my buildings, and my personal belongings be preserved as I do one day hope to return to the server and be apart of this wonderful community once more. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and understanding my position.

Yours Truly,
                                                                                               Dave.

If you need to contact me personally please PM me on discord @DaveMarsh.

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
I mean its not like you have to leave. all you have to do is mute someone and boom , everything is better. I am sorry you are choosing to leave. may you find a better place that is full of unicorns and rainbows and all other magical fun things.

_KattyKat_

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Aug 18, 2016
Amurica
Dave, you'll be missed. But just as Lily said, you don't have to leave. You don't have to pick sides either. But since you're choosing to leave. I will wait for your return to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.