Items lost during disconnects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
I feel like this should be an appropriate thread taking recent events into consideration.  i'll post shit that i lose here- shit that would be too much to go and get back.
[hr]
1. Diamond sword smite 5, beheading 3, unbreaking 3, sharpness 5, looting 2.
2. one white shield with pink skull :(
3. Diamond shovel excavation 2 efficiency 4
4. over 60 levels. ( i think)

Edit-------
to anyone reading who might post as well this does NOT mean that Citrus will restore these items, it is merely a suggestion as a way to better handle this type of situation.

Orange

Owner
Owner
May 2, 2013
'a suggestion as a way to better handle this type of situation.'

How so? I would love to refund everyone but it's impossible to keep track of what everyone had at the time of the crash.

Team America

Donator
Minecraft Donator
Apr 2, 2016
USA
thats why i posted here because i happen to know what i lost because i put a lot of time into getting the proper enchantments and went through 3 chests full of xp bottles to get the right ones. and what do you mean how so? its right there. people post what they remember they had. I think it would be quite obvious if someone was making something up saying they lost 20 stacks of diamonds or 1000 levels or armoud with 5 level 5 enchants on all of them.
[hr]
reading back over that it sounds rude but i promise its not. i just woke up and i need coffee and im sick. and citrus called me a pig

Status
Not open for further replies.