Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkipper

Contributor
Contributor
Feb 20, 2014
Hoenn Region
Well, this has been a hell of a ride.

I know that this thread has been long overdue (as suggested by the title), but I haven't had the time nor heart to post this. It genuinely pains me to write this as I have been with this amazing and kind community for so long, but it has to be done. As you all have probably noticed, I have not been active on either the forums or the server. 'Why?' you may ask. Well, what was an obsession with a great, little Minecraft server slowly became a mere side activity I did on, well, the side.

People change. And I feel like it's about time I move on. To new games and opportunities. To new friends and family. To new groups and communities. What I am trying to get at here is that I simply don't have the time for Merch Reborn anymore. That combined with the lack of interest is what contributed to my lack of activity on the forums and server within the past month.

I don't mean or want to leave on a depressing note, but unfortunately that's how the cookie crumbles. I hope to one day see you all again. 

Until then, adiós, this has been Mudkipper, a proud :mudkip:.
--------------------------------
Quick edit: It seems like I'm always late, looking at the past two threads. Heh.

PBNoJ

Dec 25, 2015
You will definitely be missed Mudkipper, We all hope to see you again in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.