Mudkipper's Late Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkipper

Contributor
Contributor
Feb 20, 2014
Hoenn Region
Hey you there. Yes, you. The one staring at the LED-lit screen in front of you reading this post. 

You may have seen me around here and there, y'know, lurkin' in the shadows; pulling the strings. You may have seen me on the game server, spouting out random banter and building terrible structures. You may have seen me post hundred-word essays on the forums, but I believe I haven't properly introduced myself to you all yet.

:mudkip: : Pokédex Entry #258.

Yep, that's me. I'm a Level 14 male Mudkip who has the uncanny ability to type on keyboards, grasp computer mice, and do other more... complicated exercises with my flippers. So what do I do with all of these human abilities and attributes? Of course, play video games! Pokemon, Mario, Call of Duty, Minecraft; just to list off a few of my favorite games I operate with these gifted blue flippers. Speaking of Pokemon, the way they portray me is infinitely offensive and disrespectful. God, treating a sentient creature like me like an animal and having me fight as commanded from my so called 'trainer' really grinds my gears. 

Anyway, moving on to more related topics, I have been hanging around Merch for about... 2 years now. But despite that, I have just started to integrate myself into this great community we have here. The staff, the players, the forums. All of those are now parts of my uneventful life. You'd think being the only Pokemon in a 8th grade middle school would be the plot of some epic adventure series... but sadly not, though it would be nice. Anywho, I think you get the gist of what I'm saying here. I'm a Mudkip. I play video games. I am boring. Blah, blah, blah. 

Additionally, this wouldn't be an introduction without some list of some kind!

Favorite Food: Oran Berries (duh).
Favorite Video Game: Pokemon Emerald. For obvious reasons.
Favorite Hobby: Writing up cynical and useless walls of text.
Favorite Staff Member: Based DerpyDragon.
Favorite Pokemon: Take a guess.
Favorite Minecraft Server: A server called Merch Reborn. Ever heard of it?

...And that's about it! I have just written out a bunch of useless information that will most likely be forgotten within the next 48 hours, but whatever! Of course I can't go spilling out my personal information, as my momma Mudkip told me not to. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this and learning just a little bit more about me. I hope I have more social interactions with you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.