hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panda

Prominent Member
May 3, 2013
my name is kaikura. it means squirrel in south african.
i’m 19 years old.
i’m non-binary/trigender (only due to my natural multiplicity). i identify predominantly as female.
i’m also a proud feminist.
i am asexual. i used to think i was demisexual because i could only form sexual attractions after knowing someone for a longtime, but upon much introspection and meditation, i have determined myself to be asexual instead. i am not attracted to anything or anyone in a sexual manner.
i am attracted to squirrels, but not sexually. i would go on a date with a squirrel and maybe cuddle, but nothing else.
i am squirrelkin. i identify as a squirrel spiritually, cognitively, and psychologically.
i am totally vegan. i eat only nuts. before you comment on how that is unhealthy, i also take a multivitamin every morning to prevent malnutrition or other illnesses.
i experience a natural multiplicity. my headmates are beatrice and ralph, but i haven’t heard from them recently. they may post from time to time. i am the dominant one in the multiplicity.
i suffer from PTSD, depression, and severe anxiety. i may have an autism-spectrum disorder, but we’re not sure yet. i’ll keep y’all updated.
i’m a plus-size lady and proud of it! body positivity is important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.