Returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

granadora_6

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
May 14, 2013
Hey everyone, i don't know if you know me but i know you :) , jk well ill be making my return to merch, idk how much ill be on because ill be starting college January 6th so ill be sure to get on more and be more active to an extent in forums (I don't use forums much.) But i hope to have fun with some old friends and make some new ones.

granadora_6

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
May 14, 2013
Shadow link said:
I don't know you, but since your back i guess now is the time  :random:
Well im sure we can be good friends, its nice to see some one like you thats into the forums and creates some nice topics and helps the community its great to have you with us!

Shadow

Nov 23, 2014
granadora_6 link said:
[quote author=Shadow link=topic=3514.msg20388#msg20388 date=1416708094]
I don't know you, but since your back i guess now is the time  :random:
Well im sure we can be good friends, its nice to see some one like you thats into the forums and creates some nice topics and helps the community its great to have you with us!
[/quote]

I've always been into forums, I think the communities are great & alot better than social media.

alex2000

Notable Member
Nov 13, 2013
Well It's a bit late but welcome back dora who I have never seen you before and i hope we be good friends......fml i don't have friends :'(

granadora_6

Co-Owner
Co-Owner
May 14, 2013
[member=1320]Toxic_Alexy[/member] actually we have meet. You had just joined when i was making my way up to my mod position, we never got acquainted much but i've seen you around. But other then that i hope to be good friends!
Edit: And btw alex if you need a mc account i think ringe may have a few unused accounts. He posted a few in either the kool kats section or premium lounge. But just mssg him to see if you can get one if you want.

alex2000

Notable Member
Nov 13, 2013
granadora_6 link said:
[member=1320]Toxic_Alexy[/member] actually we have meet. You had just joined when i was making my way up to my mod position, we never got acquainted much but i've seen you around. But other then that i hope to be good friends!
Edit: And btw alex if you need a mc account i think ringe may have a few unused accounts. He posted a few in either the kool kats section or premium lounge. But just mssg him to see if you can get one if you want.
[member=53]granadora_6[/member] I remember you dude :p it was a troll about that i don't know you  lel btw  #urfeg <3

Status
Not open for further replies.